NaNoWriMo Update: 11.7.12

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Here's the first NaNo update - happy writing! :)

two november wallpapers made by yours truly for y'all. right click to download.

Word Count: 11,324 (I haven't begun writing for today yet)
Today's Word Count Goal: 11,667
Excerpt:
“Oh Lord!” I cry out, my heart bitterly disappointed. “Why does it have to be this way? Why do women have to be stripped of their children, and those very children call some other woman “Mother”? Why do men have to be torn away from their wives whom they love, and sent for foreign countries, with no hope of ever seeing that loved one again? Why is there war, men killing men, and hurting all of our hearts worse than any battle wound? Why?” I feel despair weighing heavily on my heart, as I recognize just how many wrongs populate the world. Cold tears slip down my cheeks, causing me to shiver. - Zenaide, Psithurism

2 comments

  1. Nice! It seems we are writing in the same format: present tense, first person. What's your nano nickname? I'm avvie.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.