Catching My Breath

Monday, December 03, 2012

via pinterest
While scribbling non-stop for the month of NaNoWriMo, throw in a little break for Thanksgiving, decorating the house for Christmas, and then heading straight back into school, I have hardly had time to get back to this poor neglected blog of mine. Luckily, I had those snazzy guest posters to entertain y'all while I was gone. 

And now NaNo has been over for 3 days, and I'm almost done with my book (that's a good excuse, right?), yet I still haven't gotten back to y'all. Whoops. 

But I've been taking a breath, catching up on sleep, and enjoying the tremendous beauty that Christmas brings. (Not to mention all that holiday bokeh I have been stocking up on. yumm. I could eat it for breakfast.) And that is more important than blogging. 

Plus, I fully intend to tantalize you all with other fun stuff, so stick around. They don't call Christmas the most wonderful time of the year for nothing. ;)

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.