Miscellany Monday

Monday, January 28, 2013

1. I've been MIA lately. Missing in the action of the battle scenes of Psithurism, to be specific. I'm throwing in one or two more, re-ordering the ones that need to make a tad more sense, and preparing to edit. Note: this is nerve-racking and exciting at the same time. If y'all have any advice whatsoever, please toss it to me! *nervous grin*

2. Does anyone know the best place to get washi tape, for a good price? I have been wanting to use some for organization purposes (think something totally snazzy like this) {hint: it rhymes with shmediting} but all I'm seeing is patterned duct tape. Don't get me wrong--it's adorable, just not what I'm looking for. :)

3. I found some unposted old photos from thsi summer. *sigh* Yep, definitely my favorite season.



4. We just finished reading "Night" by Elie Weisel for literature. Oh my. Please, don't read it. Yes, it's an important story to tell, but ugh. So, so, depressing. (read: it's a real life story from a boy who survived Auschwist & Buna. and it's a tad graphic.)

5. I'm near finished outlining Gumusservi. I don't usually outline my books before writing them much, but since this one was so jumbled up in my poor crazy brain, I decided a plan was in order. I probably won't follow this outline completely, but it's nice to have a base. :)

Joining Carissa this morning.

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

3 comments

  1. Hi Bree. I was wondering the same thing about the washi tape...I'd found some at Michael's (Smash brand) and then I saw that Target has some. Hallmark also has it occasionally, I guess. :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. schmediting, girl you are to funny! Haha try this etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CharmTape they're having their annual 20% off sale now too!

    xo,
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Etsy, Bree!! I did a post on a washi tape laptop keyboard I found on Craftgawker and possibly wanted to try - http://hwin-idigress.blogspot.com/2012/06/washi-tape-laptop-keyboard.html - and there's a link that should lead you to Le Box Boutique on Etsy . . . I believe it goes for 8 rolls at $5.92 . . . hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.