lately / / 2.8.13

Saturday, February 09, 2013

photo and typography by me, quote by my sister elizabeth
listening: to "ho hey" by the lumineers
feeling: excited about plunging into Gumusservi. I have a lot of ideas, ready to be scribbled.
waiting: for feedback on Psithurism. I'm nervous, excited, and all around apprehensive.
wanting: one of the chocolate chip cookies that Emilia made yesterday.
eating: a bowl of cereal for breakfast.
drinking: a cup of tea, of course!
reading: The Fellowship of The Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien. (I'm about 200 pages in and loving it!)
writing: not much right now. I wrote some of Gumusservi (a few lines here and there--read snippets here). a while back, but have been trying to save my inspiration for the soon-to-come editing process.
learning: that Psithurism will need much more editing than I orginially thought. Thank you, little sister for picking out all those inconsistancies for me--you are a dear. :)
loving: this, this, this, and this.

if you wish to use this format for a post of your own, feel free! just please credit me. 

3 comments

  1. Is this your first time reading TLOTR? Isn't it fabulous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is actually. After reading The Hobbit, I was fully convinced. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bree!

    I have read the Hobbit and watched the movie and I love it!!! I'm about to start TLOTR series! :) this was a fun post and I loved it!

    By the way, I'm having a giveaway at my blog right now that I'd love if you entered! :)


    keepingpurebeforehim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.