things that make me happy: part 1

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Since gratefulness is not exactly my strong point, and because light happy posts are necessary to break up the long thoughtful ones, I'm begining a weekly happy list. Feel free to join me, and leave the link to your post in the comments below. I love reading about what makes people happy. :)




001. those lovely white tulip bulbs on my desk. they remind me that spring is coming, and that is always something to be happy about.

002. freelensing. I've only done it once or twice, but the results are always marvelously interesting. this one, for example...

003. reading "To Kill A Mockingbird". favorite. #iaminlove Also, I'm planning on watching the movie this Friday. I've heard it's good: to y'all agree?

004. hashtags on blogger even though they are meant for twitter.


005. sunrises. *sigh* they are kinda the best.

What makes you happy? Do tell!

5 comments

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books. I've seen the movie too, and yes, it's very good—I'd say the only thing wrong with it is that not everything from the book could be fit in. :) It's one of the rare cases I've heard of where an author liked the screen adaptation of their book.

    Those pictures are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE To Kill A Mockingbird (one of my all-time favorites!!) but I've never seen the movie - tell us how it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea, and post! I have been turning over the idea, of starting something like this myself. I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try free lensing, but I never knew how! LOVELY photos Bree :)

    xo,
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! Freelensing is pretty simple - you remove the lens (carefully!) and hold it close to the camera, angling it for different results. Be extremely careful, and you can get some wonderful shots!

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.