lately//3.12.13

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

photo by me

reading: I started A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith on Sunday, and I'm really liking it so far.
feeling: Somewhat tired as of the time change, but mostly happy about all this gorgeous weather we are getting. Hello, spring! 
loving: this song, this, & this.
hoping: that I will get at least halfway down with my editing by the end of March.
listening: to this a lot, actually. It pertains heavily to my book. :)
eating: Well, I'm trying to eat healthier...i.e. less sugar, less bread, and more fruit. Sorry, Sour Patch Kids, but you're going to my siblings now. I don't need you anymore.
anticipating: Summer. Oh, summer, you're going to be good this year. I have so many good things, exciting things, new things planned. It's going to be a life-changing one. :)
wanting: Downton Abbey. But unfortunately I have just under the amount I need. Time to get a job! ;)

What have y'all been up to?

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.