things that make me happy: part 2

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

via Pinterest

Well, because it's Tuesday and incredibly dreary in my neck of the woods, I decided today would be a good day for happy things. Because really, when is a better time to talk about happy things than when you're feeling gloomy? ;) Click here to read the first post in this series & feel free to join me on your blog!  I love reading about happy stuff. :)

006. The fact that I might make myself to hot chocolate this afternoon is always a good thing. Wouldn't you agree?

007. All the kind things y'all said on my artwork post. I'm convinced that I have the best followers in the world. :) Also, because of all the positive feedback, I'm thinking of doing a similar post monthly - would that suit y'all?

008. Spring break starts at the end of this week for me. I plan on editing Psithurism (as breaks are the only times when I'm not maniacally running around and trying to finish things, malheurerusement) finishing The Fellowship of The Ring (I'm nearly halfway through), and getting through another 100 or so pages in Les Miserables (as much as I love the book and the musical, Hugo can be a tad slow at times.)

009. I'm making a regency gown for a regency ball/dance this weekend, and I'm rather excited. For those of you who follow me on twitter and have noticed my sewing tweets, this is why. ;)

010. After watching TKAM on Friday, I am thoroughly convinced that this is one of the best books I've ever read, complete with a fabulous movie to compliment it. And now I'll stop talking about it, because you all are probably quite sick of hearing about To Kill A Mockingbird. ;)

1 comment

  1. I would love if you posted monthly artwork posts! Also, could you post some pics of your dress?
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.