things that make me happy: part 3

Friday, March 22, 2013





011. The feedback on Psithurism has begun to come in, and I have plans for lots of editing this weekend (at Starbucks, perhaps). Fun stuff. :)

012. Who wouldn't smile when their almost-6-year-old sister was dancing around singing the Brady Bunch theme song? It's rather hilarious.

013. Planning to thrift shop always makes me happy. This time, I'm searching for an Easter outfit, as my closet of light, summery dresses is practically nonexistent.

014. We got Brave from the library and watched it last Friday. Cute cute cute. I liked it. :)

015.  It was too warm for jeans, so I was wearing shorts and a tank top on last week. (Let's forget the fact that it's now about 30 degrees)

016. Friends came over for lemonade and cookies this weekend, which is one of my favorite things to do. Can't wait for the next get-together. :)

017. Photoshoots with my gorgeous sister are always a yes.

What have you all been up to?

3 comments

  1. Too warm to wear jeans so you're wearing shorts and tank top? There's 4 feet of snow snow outside my window right now. It is cold. And I am slightly jealous.

    ~Nessíma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that we had a thrift store here, on my country. It seems like really fun... and cheap, hahaha. One thing that make me happy it's go to the park and take pictures with my friends. It's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish it stayed that warm! And gorgeous sister? Thanks for the flattering exaggeration!
    Love,
    your sis. (A.K.A. the one in the photo shoot.)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.