an update

Wednesday, April 24, 2013






#1: sunlight peeking through the slats of the blinds// #2: just a pretty vintage china clock// #3, #4, and #5, some freelensing attempts//

01. I didn't mean to go all MIA on y'all, but what with finals and all coming up in a few weeks, my life is not my own! 

02. Notice the new look? I was working on graphic design orders over the weekend and ended up doing this. You know how that is...

03. I've got a few fun surprises planned for this little blog over the summer, so keep your eyes pealed! 

04. I'm probably not going to be around a whole lot these next few weeks, just because of the sheer busyness of it all. I'm hoping to schedule a few posts here and there though, so y'all aren't left with nothing. ;)

05. The Psithurism editing is going rather slow. It seems like everywhere I turn there's another glitch, and I'm having trouble finding the simplest way to go about this business. Prayers would be appreciated. 

1 comment

  1. love the picture of the stair case! its just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.