things that make me happy: part 4

Monday, April 01, 2013

click on the "happy things" label to read more in this series. 

018. It's April. 'nuff said.

019. My Savior rose from the dead. 'nuff said again.


020. Easter was lovely and moving, the best way to have an Easter, you know. :) Plus, nothing really beats getting your favorite gum and mechanical pencils in a Easter basket, because Momma and Daddy know me so well.

021. Grey nail polish. A.K.A. I've been looking for this color for months and finally found just the right shade. #hooray

022. Being almost done with homework that's due on Thursday. What does that mean? Writing time. Which is currently editing time, but that includes some writing too. :)

023. Sunny and warm days like today. It's feeling like spring, and I really hope it stays this way. :)

024. Really wide headscarves, red pumps, and chopsticks holding your hair in place.

025. this post, this outfit, this quote, & this song (thank you Abigail!)

What makes you happy?

4 comments

  1. I love the eggs that say JESUS on them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My Momma found those on one of the blogs she reads and we thought it was too cute to pass up. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha #hooray for finding gray nail polish! I still haven't found a nice one... :/
    And those eggs? Yes. Love them!

    xo,
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I got is Rimmel's "steel grey" (I think). It's a slightly brownish grey, but I really like the way it looks. If you need, I can send you a picture for reference. :)

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.