On The Brink

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This spring, I've felt like I'm on the edge of something big. As we've neared summer and I've focused on exams, the feeling was a bit dulled. Now, with all the schoolwork behind me until mid-August, I feel like it's time to dive in. I have so many deep, enriching books that I can't wait to drink up. I have a very simple outline now of how I'll go about editing Psithurism, but I'm chock-full of ideas. This summer may just be the one when I get to start teaching at a dance camp in my area. I'm travelling to new places this summer. I've begun the process of cleaning out and re-filing my wardrobe, which is always an exciting one. I'm trying to save up money this summer for something special. ;) (You can help, too). Part of that will be getting my first out-of-the-home job (scary and exciting at the same time). I'm learning how to drive this summer.

I just feel like this is the summer of changes, of growing up. I want to make it a good one, but that job is not in my hands. I'm praying, and will continue to do so, that the Lord will lead me in the right direction this summer, that He will put my hands on what He wants done. If that's different from what I have in mind, that He would help me release all my plans. His are better. :)
In celebration of new beginnings and being on the edge of something great, here's a playlist. The songs here are all really amazing, so take a moment to listen. I promise, you'll enjoy at least one track.

What do you have in mind for the summer, friends? Tell me all your plans, I'm listening.

P.S. Now that I'm finished with school, I should have much more posting time...after this week is over. (It's dance recital time!) Pray for me if I cross your mind please, friends, that all goes smoothly. :)

1 comment

  1. will be praying for you, dear. will your summer plans bring you east by any chance? :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.