Update: 5.28.13

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

via pinterest

Listening: "Always Been About You" by Fellowship Creative, and "All the Right Moves" by OneRepublic

Loving: this, this, this, & this.

Learning: That there are a lot of changes needing to be made in Psithurism than I expected. *wipes brow*

Anticipating: Summer road trips, graduation parties, and get togethers. All over the next few weeks. :D

Wearing: Er...pajamas. :P (Summer's doing some wacky things to my wardrobe.)

Writing: Psithurism. I've also been making myself write a little bit about my personal life here and there, because I want to document it. So basically, more intentional or literate journalling. :)

Reading: "Bird By Bird" by Anne Lamott, "Les Miserables" by Victor Hugo, and "The Fellowship of The Ring" by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Inspired by: This song. (This wasn't her original intent, but it makes for a beautiful worship song.)

Life is good, good, good, my friends. Travel, getting a job, majorly editing my growing manuscript...this has been a good spring, and it'll be a good summer. The time is now, and I'm diving in headfirst. What have y'all been up to? Tell me all about your spring. Tell me about your weekend. Tell me your summer plans because honestly, stories are my absolute favorite. Go ahead, I'm listening. :)

3 comments

  1. Sounds like your summer will be great! I'm looking forward to my sweet sixteen, and summer camp with my church this summer! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds lovely! good luck on getting a job, deary. *wink* this weekend I'm taking the SAT {what a great way to kick off the summer, eh?} but I'm hoping to make up for it on Sunday. love ya. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! And good luck with your SAT - I'm sure you'll do splendidly. :) ((hugs))

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.