Shadow Hand by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

Saturday, June 08, 2013



"She Will Take Your Own Two Hands
To Save Your Ancient, Sorrowing Lands." 

By her father's wish, Lady Daylily is betrothed to the Prince of Southlands. Not the prince she loves, handsome and dispossessed Lionheart, but his cousin, the awkward and foolish Prince Foxbrush. Unable to bear the future she sees as her wedding day dawns, Daylily flees into the dangerous Wilderlands, her only desire to vanish from living memory.

But Foxbrush, determined to rescue his betrothed, pursues Daylily into a new world of magic and peril, a world where vicious Faerie beasts hold sway, a world invaded by a lethal fey parasite . . . 

A world that is hauntingly familiar.
-

You all know I'm an Anne Elisabeth Stengl reader. I've read Heartless, Veiled Rose, Moonblood, and Starflower, and plan on reading Dragonwitch upon it's release this July (I've got a little surprise regarding this one, so keep your eyes pealed. ;) When Anne emailed me wondering if I would like to be included in the grand cover reveal of her Top Secret Manuscript, I was all in. 

Personally, (and I have reason to believe I am not alone in this) I think this is the prettiest of all the covers. I love the complimentary, warm colors and the layout...isn't it lovely?

Also, there's a coffee mug giveaway, with the above banner on it over at her blog. Just a little fun something you may want to check out. :)

Psst! Do forget to visit the brand-new website featuring this marvelous book:

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.