November Anthem

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

via Pinterest.
I have seen this idea on various blogs (namely Mirriam's, however), and thought it would be fun to give you guys a piece of what I've been listening to while I write Finding My Balance. I have very eclectic musical tastes, so the genres/sounds of these songs will vary greatly. I can't claim there's any rhyme or reason to the selections: I listen to it when I write, and it inspires me. Nothing fancy here. ;)

1. Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
2. Story of My Life - One Direction
3. Stolen Child - Loreena McKennitt
4. Carry On - fun.
5. Some Nights (clean) - fun.
6. Au Revoir - One Republic
7. Fix You - Coldplay
8. Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay
9. Beautiful Things - Gungor
10. Oceans - Hillsong United
11. Sooner Or Later - Matt Kearney
12. Feel Again - One Republic
13. How - Regina Spektor
14. All Too Well - Taylor Swift
15. Begin Again - Taylor Swift
16. Drops of Jupiter - Train
17. Gone, Gone, Gone - Philip Philips
18. Home - Philip Philips
19. The Call - Regina Spektor
20. Wake Me Up - Avicii

What do you listen to when you write?

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.