A Little Self-Promotion Never Hurt Anyone

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

via Pinterest
Ever since I was little, summer was about fun trips and long days in the sunshine and freckles and reading in the air conditioning during flash thunderstorms. I also start planning far in advanced. I like to think this is unique to me, but I've a feeling I'm not the only one with this glorified perception of the season...

This summer in particular (and like I say, the preparation comes early) I'm hoping to embark, in the company of my sister Elizabeth, on a trip to New England with a college we are both interested in. It happens in July, but it's quite pricey - not for what's offered, but a large sum nontheless. Here's where you come in.

One of the ways I am saving up for this is by selling some of my unecessary clothes, shoes and accessories on eBay. You can check out my shop here. If you're interested, I'd love for you to take a look around and maybe purchase something.

Also, if you're feeling your blog needs a little freshening, don't forget to check out Bree Holloway Designs - because those proceeds are going towards the trip too, and who doesn't want a new blog design?

Third: I'm putting very meekly a little donate button on the sidebar if anyone feels a particular wish to help me earn the money, but is not interested in any of my products - but please only give as you feel lead.

Finally, I'd most appreciate prayers as I go through this process. I trust God will make it possible if that is His plan for me - and if not, c'est la vie! I know something good will come of my staying home if that is how it all pans out.

Thanks for letting me self-promote, ma cheries amies. ;) If you're interested in anything else concerning the matter, I'd love to chat with you about it - and otherwise, have a smashing day.

1 comment

  1. Sigh. College ... if only the money would magically appear. What are you going to get a degree in?
    By the way, I'm going over to take a peek at those clothes. : )

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.