November Soundtrack

Thursday, November 13, 2014

via pinterest
November's nearly half over and the writing is going well (I'm re-writing Psithurism, for those curious) and I figured it was about time to stop and update the blogosphere. I did not, however, have time for a full post. Instead, I'll present to you my November soundtrack, in collaboration with my Psithurism playlist. I hope you enjoy listening to it, and perhaps find a new favorite song. I'm a firm believer that music connects people.

N O V E M B E R   SOUNDS 
(Psithurism + Otherwise)
1. The entire Gladiator soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
2. Soldatino by Paolo Bennet
3. Dust and Gold by Arrows to Athens
4. The Parting Glass by Ed Sheeran
5. Dante's Prayer by Loreena McKennitt
6. The entire The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King soundtrack by Howard Shore
7. Whole by Rixton
8. The Gael from The Last of The Mohicans by Dougie MacLean
9. Home by Ingrid Michaelson
10. Your Song by Ellie Goulding
11. Ordinary Human by OneRepublic
12. Here and There by The City Harmonic
13. Try by Colbie Callait
14. Wish I Stayed (acoustic) by Ellie Goulding
15. I Know Places by Taylor Swift

What are you listening to as you write (or otherwise) this month?

3 comments

  1. I got way too excited over the fact that you listen to Paola Bennet too. And then the fact that several other of these artists, if not songs, I am fond of also.

    And we need to get together again soon. Your birthday present is waiting in my closet.

    And I want to read Psithurism. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of most of these artists but not the songs, I should look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I don't think I've heard any of these songs except "Try" and maybe some things from the LOTR soundtrack. I guess I have some looking up to do!

    I used to be one of those people who couldn't possibly write and listen to music at the same time, but lately, it seems I get most of my writing done while listening to music! It has to be instrumental (because lyrics usually distract me), so a lot of times, I'll listen to classical. "Chaconne in D Minor for Solo Violin" by J.S. Bach is one of my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.