HELLO, WORLD

Thursday, January 01, 2015

WHOOP-DEE-DOO (hi there)
You might be wondering where you are, or why you've been directed from Tea and Bree to this new place with this new author and new purpose. Who is Carmel anyway? 

Actually, it's me. You knew me as Bree for quite a while, but my real name is Carmel. Today, with the premiere of a new year, I want to welcome you to CARMEL.com, a place for anyone with interests in writing, fashion, health or beauty to be a part of this community.Whether you like one or all of these things, you're welcomed to stick around, leave your opinion, relate, make friends. 

NEW YEAR, NEW ME (but not really)
Just because I'm now going by my real name, and the focus and name of the blog have expanded, does not mean the old content is going anywhere. Regular writing posts will still be published (and to streamline the effect, you can find them all under the 'writing' tab above); for those of you interested in specific other aspects, the same works with the other tabs.

GO EXPLORING (on other blogs)
In celebration, a handful of my favorite blogs are kindly hosting me to talk about the site! Today you can find me here:


If you'd like to support, go ahead and share about CARMEL.com on your preffered form of social media!

ULTIMATELY (the last bit)
I wish every blessing on all of you in this brand, sparkly-new year. You're amazing. Stick around? :)

ALL THE LOVE.

14 comments

  1. So looking forward to this! And so as to best fit with the new topics inside CARMEL, I put the post up here: http://lassofalltrades.blogspot.com/2015/01/introducing-carmelcom.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we both had link issues. XP THANKS AGAIN.

      Delete
  2. Hey you! I'm so excited for you and the new additions to your blog!
    It's going to take some time to get used to you being Carmel, but that's okay :)
    xx Riley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels very nice to go by my real name; but I'll still respond to Bree. ;) I'm glad you're excited as I am - here's to beginnings!

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I'm excited already. :) I've been following Tea and Bree since it was He Designs My Life, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your blog now that it's CARMEL (I love your real name, by the way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I hope, then, the new content is to your liking. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello, Carmel! (Which is an absolutely lovely name.) I saw CARMEL pop up on my following feed, and thought 'what on earth...' :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! Your blog has always been one of my absolute favorites. Can't wait to see what the future holds for CARMEL :) (P.S. I love your name.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that, Hannah. :) I hope you continue to enjoy it.

      Delete
  6. First of all, can I just say your name is gorgeous? O.O I may end up calling a charrie after you. ^_^

    Secondly, hello! *waves* I'm Annie. I write, read reams (slight exaggeration) and adore vivid-coloured stilettos and dark chocolate with slivers of sea salt. I believe I am acquainted with you on both Goodreads and Pinterest already. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie! Yes, I do believe I've interacted with you in other platforms, but welcome, formally, to The Blog!

      Dark chocolate and stilettos - I've a feeling we'll get along well.

      Delete
  7. Hello!
    I've been a follow of your blog for many years from back in the days when I had a blog myself. Even though I've switched to tumblr and pinterest, your blog is one of the few I've kept up with. I should comment more, so I thought with a new year and new blog for you I should pop in and introduce myself! I'm Ellise, 19 year-old, internet-obsessed, fashion-loving, college student majoring in literature and author of a finished but yet-unpublished literary fiction novel. Anyways, I love your blog and am excited for the new directions you are taking! See you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellise,
      Yes, I remember you! It's so exciting to hear you've stuck around all this time. Pleasure to re-meet you, and I hope you enjoy the new content! :)

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.