I'm Back: Updates & Announcements

Monday, May 18, 2015

via pinterest

Hello-ello-ello again, blogging world! I'm back and finished with another year of school and dance, and a good one at that. Because some things have changed and there are some new things to share and I've got a little announcement for you all, I decided to format this in a list.

1. I've got a summer reading list to match even the most prestigious of readers. Let me know if you're interested in peeking at it (I just might post it whether you want to see or not).

2. I've had some questions about blog design recently and realized I never fully explained how that process works at the moment. If you go to the top of the blog, you should see a tab titled "design" - under which all the usual options for the graphic design site are filed. Currently, there are only two basic packages: one for a regular design (usually redesign for a preexisting blog or website) and of course, the grand-branding package, for a complete website conception and creation. If you're interested in getting your blog redesigned but want something not listed, contact me via email and we'll chat! I'm definitely willing to negotiate pricing and package options to find what suits.

3. Hello, new schedule! Instead of having Mondays for writing posts, Wednesdays for fashion and Fridays for health, I'm going to share fashion and beauty tips here on Mondays and Fridays, and writing on Wednesday. Anything falling between the categories will be thrown in the mix! If you all have any posts you're interested in seeing, let me know in the comments below. :)


It's good to be back. Have I missed anything too earth-shaking?

5 comments

  1. welcome back Carmel!
    I'd love to see your reading list :) Do you have a book count goal for the year?
    How did school and dance wrap ups go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley! Hello!
      I'll definitely be sharing The List; if anything, it's a wonderful thing to look back on sometime in the future. :)
      My book count goal for the year is 30 books, same as last year - but ultimately, I would like to read good books, not necessarily a lot of books. You know the drill.

      School and dance wrapped up wonderfully - thanks for asking! It's a bit sentimental this time around as I was very close to the graduating senior class, but life goes on and I know there are as good (and better) things ahead than any we leave behind, as Lewis reminds us. I am positive, looking at the premise of it all. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you're back! And I'd love to hear about your summer reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your reading list! I'm always looking for new books to add to mine! Congrats on finishing another year of school!
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.