LISTOGRAPHY: Loving Lately

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

via pinterest
I love creating content for this site. Probably my favorite hours of the week are spent typing away at my keyboard about my latest adventures in makeup and fashion, or something I've been learning lately. But something I've been feeling particularly passionate about lately is spreading that love to the women around me who have as well spent a good amount of time creating content, and it's just worth sharing the beautiful things they have come up with. It would be ridiculous to assume this blogging thing would be fun without this lovely community around me.

Without further ado, here is my list of posts I've been loving lately in the Blogosphere, from friends to acquaintances to random and brilliant Pinterest-found people. Go read them, comment, share! These ladies are doing some incredible and beautiful things.

1. I can't write this list without mentioning Rachel's recent gold-mine post on Lipstick and Gelato, in which she shared how she created, from scratch, her own chai tea latte. She mixed the spices, people. Extraordinary.

2. Mind The Gap. Particularly last week's video, which you can check out here. These girls are both hilarious and chatty while still being very serious about their faith. They are genuine people, and their videos are always a joy to watch!

3. This post, about new beginnings and new seasons of life. I'm not a freshman this year, but somehow this still applies very well to my life. Read it here.

4. This fun forum. Seriously, if you need a chuckle or feel like reminiscing about your past makeup fails (or fashion in general), check it out.

5. This gorgeous outfit shoot. The dress is to die for. Seriously, go read it and swoon.

What bits have you been loving around the internet lately?

8 comments

  1. Such a cool idea, Carmel! And thanks for the chai-chat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving lately:
    1- your lists
    2- Rachel's post on body image
    3- Karlie Kloss's youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karlie Kloss's youtube has actually been my current obsession. Not sure how it didn't make the list, actually...^.^

      Delete
  3. I've been watching Mind the Gap also. I don't watch a lot of youtube shows, but I'm really loving this. They are so real! They're hilarious and talk about some excellent topics. I always find myself waiting for Monday to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to find another Mind The Gap friend! I love when people I love start doing things that not only do I love, but work extremely well for them. (How many times can I say "love" in a sentence...) To Monday's & new videos! :)

      Delete
  4. This list is my new favorite thing. I've spent hours exploring these links. Thanks for sharing, Carmel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a pleasure! I hope I didn't slow down your day too much. ;)

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.