Without further ado, here is my list of posts I've been loving lately in the Blogosphere, from friends to acquaintances to random and brilliant Pinterest-found people. Go read them, comment, share! These ladies are doing some incredible and beautiful things.
1. I can't write this list without mentioning Rachel's recent gold-mine post on Lipstick and Gelato, in which she shared how she created, from scratch, her own chai tea latte. She mixed the spices, people. Extraordinary.
2. Mind The Gap. Particularly last week's video, which you can check out here. These girls are both hilarious and chatty while still being very serious about their faith. They are genuine people, and their videos are always a joy to watch!
3. This post, about new beginnings and new seasons of life. I'm not a freshman this year, but somehow this still applies very well to my life. Read it here.
4. This fun forum. Seriously, if you need a chuckle or feel like reminiscing about your past makeup fails (or fashion in general), check it out.
5. This gorgeous outfit shoot. The dress is to die for. Seriously, go read it and swoon.
What bits have you been loving around the internet lately?