#OOTD: Floppy Hat In October

Monday, October 26, 2015

After all the talk about fashion and wardrobe overhauls last week (which was so much fun, by the way! I like events. Let's keep this a trend.) I think it's only fair to share a few new outfit posts. It's been a while. Here's what I've been wearing.











Reminiscent of this post, I decided to pull out my floppy hat on a sunnier day last week. There's enough chill to the air that I can get away with things like jeans and my favorite Breton top, both featured, but I like the twist the hat adds. Hats are fun, we should wear them more often. :)

This week I'm excited to experiment with some costuming for a Halloween party at the weekend. Though I don't like the meaning behind the holiday, it's always fun to do a little harmless dress up session and have festive food and drinks (and chocolate. because yes)! Let me know if you're interested in seeing the final result in a post - I'm more than happy to share!

What are you looking forward to this week?

12 comments

  1. your jeans are to die for, dear! love the hat <3
    And I'd love to see your costume! We don't do Halloween to the extent that we go our for Chinese food to avoid people, but I like to subtly dress up anyways. This year I'm planning on sporting my Minnie Mouse ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my workhorse jeans from Old Navy & they are the best! And I love the idea of an incognito costume. Like sublte fandom hints - see how many people actually regocnise the minute details. :)

      Delete
  2. Love it so much, girl! Your outfit of the day posts always make me smile. And you're terribly good at posing, which I can never get right, so kudos for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey-hey thank you! If I'm any good at posing it's just because I spend too much time reading fashion blogs and magazines. Oh dear. XD

      Delete
    2. I need to do this. As soon as we get our wifi act together. I need to do this.

      Delete
  3. Super cute outfit! Totally loving those shoes. I'm looking forward to dressing up for halloween (even though I'm working...) because my fashion-design friend is making the main piece of my costume :)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see what you wear, Jasmine! Fashion design friends are always amazing. ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Forever 21 hasn't let me down yet. ;)

      Delete
  5. That's it, I have to get me a floppy hat! Great outfit post! It's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could pull off these kind of hats... ugh. But nevertheless, they're amazing!

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.