November Playlist: A Beat For Your Weekend

Friday, November 20, 2015

via tumblr

I'm really not sure what it is about November, but there's a chill in the air and I just want to put on a glittery dress and sneakers and go dancing out in the cool night air (and then come home for a cup of hot chocolate because I'm still a homebody at the end of the day). Even though for the most part this whim is more fantasy than reality, there's nothing like a good bit of heavy-beat music to get your heart pumping despite the cold temperatures. Here are the songs, old and new, that I've been loving so far this month. I hope you love them too. Xx


//Listen Below//
1. Survivors by Selena Gomez
2. Hello by Adele
3. Spirit Breakout by Kim Walker-Smith (Absolutely love this one)
4. Make It Rain by Ed Sheeran
5. Down In The Dumps by WALK THE MOON
6. Tu Oublieras Mon Nom by Coeur de Pirate
7. Comme des Enfants by Coeur de Pirate
8. Rise by Selena Gomez
9. Intro (Delirium) by Ellie Goulding
10. Something In The Way You Move by Ellie Goulding



What songs are you listening to at the moment? (And can you bear to hold off from Christmas for one more week because I barely can!)

1 comment

  1. I've not heard...any of these songs. o.0 I'm stubbornly avoiding the Adele song because I'm a stubborn child in the first place, but I might as well cave in now. I've been listening to a lot of Coldplay and Snow Patrol and Switchfoot lately, because that just feels November-ish to me.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.