#OOTD: The Dungarees Make Their Appearance

Monday, November 02, 2015

Hello and happy November, dear friends! For those of you participating in NaNoWriMo this year, I wish you all the luck! And for the rest of us, many many hot teas and good books...

Goodness gracious - I meant to share photos of these so long ago, and somehow things just didn't happen. World, meet my dungarees. Thrifted for $10, I really couldn't have found a better deal on this fun, wardrobe-shakeup item. If you're in the market for a pair of these, a few of my favorite options are linked at the bottom of the post!

(Not sponsored, I just like clothes. ;)








Top - old, Forever 21 / Dungarees - thrifted, other options here and here / Slip-ons - Old Navy / Nail Polish - Rimmel London x Rita Ora 60 Second Nail Polish in #313 'Rita Rouge'

The thing I love about dungarees is that they're multi-seasonal. ;)

What trends are you loving/maybe not loving at the moment?

6 comments

  1. not everyone can pull off dungarees, but girl, you rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are ADORBS in these! I agree with Riley, not everyone can rock these like you do! Super fab & rad, my love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (i really need to start OOTD posts too.....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, dear friend! And yes, yes you do need to do OOTD posts. I would love that.

      Delete
    2. you're very welcome (and quite deserving!) i guess your post inspired me because I did my very first OOTD on the blog today. and i legit have no idea what i'm doing... ;)

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.