#OOTD: Plaid Pants

Monday, November 09, 2015





I got these pants a little over a month ago. They weren't on sale, they weren't even very cheap, but they weren't too expensive either. And they were plaid. And as crazy as I knew they could look, I also knew they could be styled really well, with just the right pieces - I was skeptical, but I bought them anyway (I'm trying to think outside the box more with my clothing.) And guess what? I love them. I absolutely love them. 



Top, pants, shoes (old): Old Navy / Leather jacket: thrifted 


Conclusion: life is short. Wear patterned pants and dance around in them in front of the camera. ;)

Here's to another week of good work!
xx, Carmel

8 comments

  1. Love this outfit! It's so cute. Also, those pants go so well with the jacket.

    I'm so glad plaid is "in" this year. Plaid has always been one of my favorites. The only thing is now I see plaid everywhere and I'm like, I love them ALL!" But then I have to remind myself that I already have five plaid shirts and at least one of them is similar to the specific one I'm looking at so. . . I have to use self control. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I've been loving styling them more as the weather gets colder.
      I'm so glad I've got a fellow plaid lover for a friend. Let's just obsess together, shall we? ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the pants and the whole outfit!
    Also I'm really disappointed your leather jacket was thrifted, cause I wanted one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! I checked the tag and the brand is Ambiance Apparel; it was brand new when I found it, so you still may be able to catch it online (or at least something similar!) Hope that helps - I know the search for the perfect leather jacket is a struggle. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your pants! When you fist started mentioning them, I was a little bit skeptical but they are really pretty!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really, REALLY want to try plaid pants. Because PLAID and FUN CLOTHES. You pull them off marvelously, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you dear! You definitely should try plaid pants. I think you would rock them. Xx

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.