Christmas Bucket List

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

via tumblr
December is here and so is my Christmas spirit. I probably said the word "Christmas" over 10 times in this post alone. So much Christmas. Get ready. XD

Here's a list of all the fun, Christmassy jazz I want to get up to before the season ends. Because why not?

1. Try a Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks.
Because the minute I heard of it's existence I knew this was something right up my street. Have any of you tried one, and what are your thoughts?

2. Paint my nails bright red.
I didn't have time to paint my nails the past few weeks, and with our dance recital this weekend, nail polish is out of the question (#dancerprobs anyone? The struggle is most definitely real.) So sometime before it gets too close to the actual day, I want to get my glam on with some shiny red varnish. I'm looking for a new one, so let me know your favorites!

3. Bake something Christmassy.
The past few years I've made peppermint cookies the week before Christmas, but I'd like to try something slightly different this year. Maybe something like this amazing-looking almond cake (if I could just get a translator, please?).

4. Watch all my favorite Christmas movies.
Too often there are too many to fit in! The main ones, though (It's A Wonderful Life, White Christmas, The Nativity Story, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, The Nutcracker and Polar Express) are non-negotiable. I will find a way to fit them all in, come rain, come sleet or New Years Eve. XD

5. Go Christmas Shopping with My Girls
And by "my girls" I mean my sisters and my Nana. Because we are the original #squadgoals. (Riiight??;)

What are you looking forward to doing this Christmas season?


4 comments

  1. Cute list! I definitely need to start baking some Christmas goodies too and ABC Family has me hooked on their 25 days of christmas every year as movies are always a must. I'm really looking forward to decorating the tree again and going around the neighborhood to look at other people's Christmas decorations!


    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love watching 25 Days of Christmas, though I haven't seen many movies so far this year (so. much. to. do. Yikes.) But it's always a blast when I do. <3

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a plan! I just *love* Christmastime!

    This season, I'm looking forward to winter break + spending time with my family! I'm telling you: college is no joke! And, decorating and giving gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to family time, too. I've hardly been at home the past month or so and it is going to feel so good to just relax, read a book, do a bit of cooking, and lots and lots of chatting. My favorite part about Christmas time is family. <3

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.