Christmas Playlist!

Friday, December 11, 2015

via tumblr // nothing like cake + christmas music
It's no secret I love Christmas music, but it's also no secret the volume of it available can be ridiculously overwhelming. Hundreds of songs, and for every song, hundreds of different artists singing it - does add up quickly doesn't it? ;P

Here are my favorites, culled down to the best and the merriest. (You might notice a lot of them are Josh Groban. Man oh man, let me tell you there is nothing like his voice for singing Christmas Carols. Ohmystars.)

Enjoy, and let me know your favorites in the comments below!

1. The First Noel, Josh Groban
2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Ella Fitzgerald
3. White Christmas, Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye and Rosemary Clooney
4. Most Wonderful Time of The Year, Andy Williams
5. Walking In A Winter Wonderland, Chicago
6. O Holy Night, Celine Dion
7. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Michael Buble
8. Let It Snow, Chicago
9. The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole
10. Do You Hear What I Hear?, Anthem Lights
11. I'll Be Home For Christmas, Josh Groan
12. Silent Night, Josh Groban

...I could probably go on, but I'll stop here for now. Happy listening & happy weekend!

Also! I'm now offering art and fashion inspired hand-painted prints in my online pop-up shop! They make wonderful Christmas presents for any classy ladies in your life (I would actually love to receive something like this for Christmas you guys...) Check it out here!

5 comments

  1. Everything on this list is perfect! Christmas music is just the best. I love any of the classics sung by Sinatra, Crosby, and Buble.


    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. The classics. ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas music by Celtic Thunder, especially Mary Did You Know. Check them out, they're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I am a sucker for Christmas music too!!
    I especially love the song: Holidays are coming!!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.