The Chic Sheet, Christmas Edition

Monday, December 21, 2015

via tumblr
Apologies for a missing post on Friday, blog friends - this past week and weekend have been absolute madness, and I didn't get the post scheduled as I should have earlier on.

But Happy Monday to you! In the spirit of this giving season, I wanted to share with you the things I've been loving, from every nice and Christmassy corner of the internet (idea stolen from many other people. I'm definitely not the first! XD).

Click through and let me know what you think!

-This lovely lady has a blog positively bursting with Christmas happiness and it just makes me smile.
-I love watching this lady's #Vlogmas videos while I'm wrapping Christmas presents.
-And speaking of wrapping, this wrapping tutorial is pretty much the bomb.
-This cookie recipe looks amazing. Have any of you tried baking shortbread, and is it as difficult as I seem to think it is?
-The orange-drying trend is getting to me this Christmas and I really want to dry a few cheeky oranges from our stash. I'm also tempted to try it with grapefruit, because it's pink. And who doesn't like pink? Let me know if you've dried oranges before and what you think!
-This Christmas party dress wins. It just wins everything.

What have you been loving lately?

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.