January Inspiration

Monday, January 18, 2016

It's Monday. It's the middle of January. I'm not sure what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but it's cold and rainy here today ("today" being the day I wrote this. Now it's bright and sunny again, but bitter cold XD). Those January doldrums? Real, and so present. XP

I would rather be watching Sherlock than behaving like an adult today, to be honest, but since we are adults, and we can't cancel work despite a case of Absolute Laziness, here's a bit of color and happiness to attempt to inspire you to hit this week hard and well; to beat it with the proverbial stick. :)

You can do the Things. I believe in you.

All images via tumblr.















What's been inspiring you at the moment?

9 comments

  1. The January doldrums are killing me this week, too. It's been snowing on and off and I'm just not a winter person. *sigh* I've been watching a lot of Star Wars and Star Trek and such, like the sci-fi geek I am, and taking a lot of inspiration from that. So that's all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geeking keeps me alive, I'm convinced. XD And Star Wars is my favorite. <3

      Delete
  2. love the pictures!
    We've got a bit of snow and it's FREEZING, but luckily it's quite sunny today.
    I'm finding inspiration in scrolling through Disney tumblrs- cause let's be honest, Disney always makes one happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! We've got freezing cold temperatures, but clear clear skies (actually, I don't mind...;)
      Disney is always a good idea. :)

      Delete
    2. It's snowing today, so I'll send you some ;)

      Delete
  3. It's -30 with the windchill here in WI, so I'm feeling the winter blues big time. XD

    I love the shot of Reese Witherspoon; so spring-y, so happy, so sunny! I seem to be experiencing a weakness for ball gowns as of late, if my Pinterest boards are anything to go by...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...And this is when I wonder if I could ever brave the north for long periods of time. XD
      Really though, I think there's something about winter that just makes me want to rollick through fields in epic ball gowns. It's like there's always something in me that craves summer...;)

      Delete
  4. I love this! And apparently today is Blue Monday, which is actually a thing. It was made up by a psychiatrist for the third Monday in January. So you're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that is perfect! The third Monday of January is almost always particularly dull. XP

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.