Playlist: New Beginnings

Monday, January 04, 2016

via tumblr

1. Exile by Enya
2. The Call by Regina Spektor
3. Storms In Africa by Enya
4. Han and Leia from Star Wars: The Force Awakens by John Williams
5. Lost and Found by Ellie Goulding
6. Hey Angel by One Direction
7. Luck by American Authors
8. You Make Me Brave by Jenn Johnson and Bethel Music
9. History by One Direction
10. First by Lauren Daigle
11. Lost Stars by Adam Levine
12. The Parting Glass by The High Kings
13. Amazing Grace (2007) by Royal Scots Dragoon Guards
14. The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
15. Auld Lang Syne by Royal Scots Dragoon Guards

A little playlist to start off your year. Enjoy, and all the love. Xx

3 comments

  1. I adore "The Call" by Regina Spektor! It's one of my favorites.

    Lovely playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I haven't heard "The Call" in forever! I used that song as one of my skating routines when I used to ice skate. Ahh, memories. <3

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.