Camille Rowe | #OOTD

Monday, February 08, 2016

Anyone else love last week's British Vogue episode?? (click here to catch the 6-minute film.) I'm an absolute maven for French cool-girl style as you well know, so having a peek inside Camille Rowe's wardrobe was, to say the least, a great way to postpone reading Joseph Conrad for Lit class. XD

Suffice it to say, watching that video reminded me of my love for vintage textures and layering. Of course Camille owns some pieces far beyond my comfort zone, but at the heart of it I really resonate with her principle: "I know that I look good in a blue jean and a t-shirt, and I just kinda stick to it."






sweater: thrifted / crotchet peplum top: old navy / hi waist skinnies: old navy / basket flats: thrifted

None of the pieces I'm wearing are actually vintage, I should probably mention; still, I love the look of the crochet peplum underneath an almost-60's vibe of a pastel oversized sweater. And then of course my old standby, the high-waist jeans, a cute pair of basket flats because it was 70 degrees here last week (and I'm so alright with that) and voila! Outfit done.

I do so love fashion. Xx


5 comments

  1. Oh, I just LOVE this outfit. That sweater is just the prettiest shade of pink and I love the crotchet detailing on the top you're wearing underneath.


    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you look so good! Pastel tones are my favorite. I wish I could pull them off as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.