The Chic Sheet: 6.4.16

Friday, April 08, 2016

I'm running from place to place this weekend, so here's a quick list of what I'm loving to make your own weekend a little bit brighter. xx


1. Carly Cristman
I found this lovely lady through Jenny's blog, and I absolutely love her style videos. Not to mention she's hilarious. Check her out!

2. Emma Watson X Lin-Manuel Miranda
I finally watched this whole interview - hilarious. And fascinating. If you like musicals, Harry Potter or want to see Emma Watson beatbox, check it out.

3. Kate Spade taxi iPhone 6 Case
It's on sale. That's a good reason to buy this adorable phone case, isn't it? Just look at how cute.

4. Hydrangeas (see above photo)
Tied with peonies for my favorite flower (theoretically. I don't think I could ever really choose.), these have been decorating our kitchen table for a couple days now and I love the delicate bit of powder-blue that they add. It never truly feels like spring until you have flowers on the table, does it?

5. Mango Red-Bud Soft Serve
I made this last weekend because I had the ingredients required and why they heck not? As some of you might know, I'm continuing to go sugar-free even though Lent has passed, and so recipes that flater my sweet tooth without including said ingredient are gold. Shoutout to Rachel Heffington for coming up with this lovely, spring-colored treat. :)

What are you loving this week? I don't know about you but I am very ready for the weekend. Let's make Friday fantastic!

xx, Carmel

2 comments

  1. oh gosh...im gonna have to try that mango red bud soft serve. it looks pretty heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.