Monthly Playlist: APRIL

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

via tumblr

I haven't done a playlist in so long! Since last time I shared a playlist I covered some of my favorite writing music, this time I want to share what music is keeping me pumping while I work out! The song links are all nicely complied as well, so you can click through and listen to it while you get your sweat on this week. :)

Enjoy! xx

1. "House of Gold" - Twenty One Pilots
2. "Quesadilla" - Walk The Moon
3. "Bad Blood" - Taylor Swift, feat. Kendrick Lamar
4. "The Schuyler Sisters" - Hamilton Original Broadway Cast (this song though. XD)
5. "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - U2
6. "Cecilia and the Satellite" - Andrew McMahon
7. "We Don't Talk Anymore" -Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez
8. "The Fault In Our Stars" - Troye Sivan
9. "Wait For It" - Hamilton Original Broadway Cast



What do you listen to when you work out? I'm always looking for new music!

9 comments

  1. "Wait For It" - my WORD is that song catchy. And "The Schuyler Sisters..." hahahahaha. "Listen up, baby, I know it's not funny but your perfume smells like you're daddy's got money..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "When I meet Thomas Jefferson, Imma compel him to include women in the sequel! (WORK!)" XD

      Delete
  2. Ah! I just discovered Twenty-One Pilots. LOVE them!

    I like my workout music to be really upbeat. My favorite right now is probably "Hall of Fame" by The Script. I could put that on repeat and be happy the entire workout session. :D "Yellow Flicker Beat" by Lorde (from Mockingjay Pt. 1), "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy, "That's What I'm Looking For" by Anthem Lights, "Taking Me Higher" by The Katinas, and "Something That I Want" by Grace Potter are also some good ones to exercise to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't Twenty One Pilots great?
      I really enjoyed reading your choices! I love upbeat music for workouts; it's pretty much the only way! Hall of Fame is fantastic. <3

      Delete
  3. Ah! I just discovered Twenty-One Pilots. LOVE them!

    I like my workout music to be really upbeat. My favorite right now is probably "Hall of Fame" by The Script. I could put that on repeat and be happy the entire workout session. :D "Yellow Flicker Beat" by Lorde (from Mockingjay Pt. 1), "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy, "That's What I'm Looking For" by Anthem Lights, "Taking Me Higher" by The Katinas, and "Something That I Want" by Grace Potter are also some good ones to exercise to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U2 and Hamilton. There is a reason we're friends. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. Yes there definitely is. 👌🏻

      Delete
  5. CARMEL have you seen The Schuyler Sisters Miscast?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYmavCsp8Hs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU FOR THAT. Thoroughly enjoyed. XD

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.