Just a little list of happy things to keep you positive going into the weekend. Xx
1. "Dance Anthem of the 80's - Live from London" by Regina Spektor (listen here).
2. , WhatOliviaDid - all her posts are so pleasant and helpful and happy and I just love it. Here's a good starter post...
3. Jenn's Instagram. If you like travel and history and flowers you'll love this lady.
4. Lily Pebbles' "Weekend Food Diary" - so. fun.
5. Pacifica "Alight" Multi-Mineral BB Cream. Just perfect for tapping on before you go out in the sun on a no-makeup day, and so good for your skin! Note: it's one-shade-fits-all, which means it's not for everyone. :(
6. Iced black coffee with a spoon of peanut butter on the side. ;)
7. This is keeping me pedaling:
"Then your Light will break forth like the dawn
And your Healing will quickly appear
Then your Righteousness will go before you
And the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard
Then you will call, and the Lord will answer;
You will cry for help, and He will say: