My Graduation Party | Photos

Monday, June 06, 2016


















Just a little photography from the special day, taken before guests arrived + so you all could enjoy a peek inside! The party was a massive success, full of good food, good friends, good conversations and lots of laughter - just the way I like it. (Never mind the fact that I was sick from exhaustion/yet-to-be-explained stomach pain for four days following.) This was beautiful. The weather was perfect: hot, clear, sunny, and somehow all the scattered ideas in my head tied together in the result I desired from the beginning. Between the tent (not pictured, I was too busy talking - oops!) and the balloons and garlands it felt very Bilbo's Eleventy-First Birthday, while the bright pineapple and fruit and succulents brought the preppy, lush vibe I desired. All in all, I was so pleased. All the heart-eyes. ^.^

How was your weekend, friends?

4 comments

  1. Looks lovely Carmel! Congrats on your graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hear that muffled screaming? That's me, cause I LOVE this.
    If I had had a graduation party, I would've wanted it to look like yours did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's gorgeous and the food!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.