Friday Five: 5 Songs I'm Loving At The Moment

Friday, July 29, 2016

via tumblr
I'm really loving sharing these new "Friday Five" posts! I know I'm not the first to come up with something of the sort, but as list-making is my favorite (and I know I'm not alone in this!) and you all seem to enjoy a little bullet-list for your Friday, I'm sticking with it.

That being said, let me know if you have any requests for future Friday Five posts! I want to share what you want to read. :)

Today I'm talking music - one of my favorite things, as you well know. ;) I've been in a bit of a rut recently, if I'm honest, since I've been doing a new job on the computer that requires a lot of hours staring at a screen. It's a great job, and I've learned so much, but since it requires more visual attention than mental attention, I burn through music very quickly and am constantly looking for new suggestions to listen to during my afternoons. These are my 5 current favorites, but if you have any suggestions, I'm more than happy to hear them!

1. "Testify" - NEEDTOBREATHE
2. "Make Up Your Mind" - Florence + The Machine
3. "Folding Chair" - Regina Spektor
4. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" - Adele
5. "Africa" - Toto

Happy listening! An happy Friday, you lovely lot. <3 p="">

2 comments

  1. You have great taste, Florence and the Machine are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to Africa too! If you're in the mood for more 80s, try Careless Whisper or New Kid in Town ;)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.