The Sea Is Just A Wetter Version Of The Sky | #OOTD

Wednesday, July 20, 2016







Title lyrics from "Folding Chair" by Regina Spektor

Can we just take a moment for these jeans?? I thrifted them a couple weeks ago (originally Old Navy). I'm still not 100 percent sure why  I love them so much, but I think it has something to do with the cut (high waist are my favorite), the frayed cut-offs (subtle trend here. aw yea.) and the knee-patch (I like it so much that I wish it was on both legs...but I also kinda love that it's only on one). They've just got so much character! Not to mention they fit my figure really well, as Old Navy pants almost always do, and that makes a huge difference. I think with denim, it's all about the fit. If they're not comfortable, good looking and well-fitting, it's not worth the struggle. But when you find a winning pair - well, you end up living in them. Or is that just me?

I've linked up a couple similar pairs below, since these are sadly no longer available, in hopes that you too can find that one amazing pair and wear the death out of them! Ain't nobody got time for ill-fitting jeans and lots of washing. A good pair can solve both problems for you. ;)

Cheers!

outfit details--
black tee: similar
computer bag: merona, old, similar
sunglasses: forever 21
sandals: thrifted, old, similar 
phonecase: Kate Spade

JEANS--- ASOS | OLD NAVY | OLD NAVY | SAKS | NORDSTROM   



4 comments

  1. Those jeans are adorable, the knee patch makes them really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your jeans!
    I actually just got back from Old Navy and none of the pants I tried on fit x) Frustrating but I did get some rad shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Bummer. Old Navy do have pretty great shorts though. :)

      Cheers!

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.