They'll Name A City After Us | Fourth of July #OOTD

Monday, July 04, 2016




my "YAY INDEPENDENCE!" shot. XD

tripping out of that last shot...XD


Just a quick post to share my outfit of the day for one of my favorite holidays - Fourth of July! For those of you in the States, you know we don't take our Independence lightly; countless lives were and continue to be lost, daily, for the protection of this precious nation, and that's not something we ever should ever take lightly. This gift of freedom is extraordinarily rare, not something to play carelessly with.

That being said, to all my US friends, I hope you all have a safe, fun holiday! I'll be eating blueberry pie (my July splurge-of-the-month! Nom nom nom.) and watching The Patriot because crying over heroic war movies is my kind of a good time. Also fireworks and food, because is it really the Fourth without them??

For any friends outside the US, I hope you have a happy random Monday! Have some pie on me. Just because. 😘

Title lyrics from "Us" by Regina Spektor

Top: Polo by Ralph Lauren, similar
Cut off skinny jeans: Old Navy, old, updated style here
Red cross body purse: Kate Spade
Sneakers: Converse
Baseball cap (any other Boston Red Sox fans out there??): old, cute one here
Lipstick: M.A.C. "Ruby Woo"

6 comments

  1. Love the top, love the bag, love the lipstick! Have a happy 4th Carmel!
    -Lauren
    http://www.chic-ethique.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! Same to you, friend! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Happy Independence Day, Riley! (a day late oops XD)

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.