The Chic Sheet: 21 August 2016

Monday, August 22, 2016

via tumblr


1. How To Spend 48 Hours in London by Olivia
Even though I'm not going to London any time soon, I absolutely loved reading this master travel guide put together by the lovely Olivia! (What Olivia Did) As a London-native, she really knows what she's talking about, and breaks down all the different neighborhoods, where to eat, where to stay, where to shop, when to go...it makes me happy to read things like this, so go put a smile on your face! ;)

2. Carly Rowena - Fitness and Exercise Routines
I've been feeling a bit stagnant with my fitness routine lately, and wanting to find new exercises to switch things up with. Kind of by accident, I discovered Carly's channel, and fell in love! Her warm spirit and positive attitude is contagious, and her workouts are fun and challenging without being discouragingly difficult! I fully intend to try out this 6 Pack Ab Routine for my next workout...wish me luck!

3. The USA Olympic Swim Team Carpool Karaoke
Anyone else suffering Olympics withdrawals? I love always having some event to look forward to in the evenings, really getting involved the sports and athletes and statistics, and all the #TeamUSA pride. My family and I love watching the swimming especially, and so of course when I found this video, we were basically laughing the whole way through! If you want one last Rio 2016 hurrah, or just a good laugh to boost your Monday mood, check this out.

4. Sprained Ankle by Julien Baker
Guys. This album is just beautiful. Whenever I've had a stressful day of work lately, or just a chill afternoon/evening where I want soothing mood music, this is exactly what I turn to. It's perfect for rainy days of mundane work because it brings that steady energy in a quieter, more real way than any bubbly pop. It's balm to the spirit and I love it. (Listen to "Rejoice" here, one of my faves.)

5. Israel: Part Three
Petie: you're killing it! These photos are seriously so good. If you love travel, photography, travel photography, Petie, Israel, or basically are a human being with eyes, you need to take a look at these.

What are you all loving lately?
Wishing the best to you all as you begin this week! Cheers!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.