My Top 8 Back-To-School Essentials

Wednesday, August 17, 2016


Even though I'm not going back to school this year, I'm still getting excited looking at all the pretty stationery - and maybe have caved and bought a few things to add to my [already ridiculously large] stash of notebooks...I can't resist! I'm a paper lover. :)

Whether it's your Freshman year or Senior year (or somewhere in between!) or you're just a graduate with a penchant for pretty paper, I've rounded up my favorite bits for your enjoyment. What can I say? I'm a stationary-hoarder's worst nightmare...XD

1. Rifle Paper Co. Russian Rose Pocket Notepad
2. Kate Spade Quick and Curious Spiral Bound Notebook
3. Rifle Paper Co. 17-Month Desktop Planner
4. Longchamp Le Pliage Nylon Backpack, Bilberry
5. Pilot G2 Pens (the best!)
6. Manqo Jacquard Cotton Cosmetics Bag/Pencil Case
7. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips (how cute are these though?)
8. Bic Mechanical Pencils (my favorite, in a lifetime-supply-size pack because why not?)

What are some of your stationery essentials? For those in school, are you starting your back-to-school shopping yet? What are the best things you've found? 

4 comments

  1. I'm starting uni next year, Lord willing and ach, you seriously have made me consider purchasing some of them these days. I so want to be organised and fresh for a new start to my uni studies! Especially eyeing that gorgeous 2017 planner.

    :P :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting, Joy! Definitely get yourself some fun and pretty paper bits before that fresh start. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE pilot pens ... I'm going to be a freshman in college! Eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude those pens are my entire life now and I can't use anything else :P

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.