Call Joe Bradley | #OOTD

Monday, September 19, 2016

...Because this princess needs a photographer to follow her around. (Comment "Ringer" if you got the reference. XD)


I don't know if you've noticed, but I've really been favoring a feminine/vintage-esque look lately. Cue all the skirts. Is there something deliciously Etruscan in the air, or is it just me? 

Scratch that, there definitely is something in the air - there always is, around the turning from Summer to Autumn, when the sky is bluer and the breeze smells older and cooler. 


Of course, reading A Room With A View only adds to the Italian vibes buzzing round in my head. It's no wonder I'm wanting to channel Audrey Hepburn via Roman Holiday, 24/7! I'm especially craving a midi length pleated skirt like this one.

If this is a phase, I'm not too interested in seeing the end of it. I'll just keep wearing wide skirts and chic shades till the end of my days, thanks. 





Moral of the story: dress like Audrey every chance you get + also a little gelato would not be out of place.

OUTFIT DETAILS
Black v-neck tee: Mossimo, old; similar
Quilted midi skirt: Ross; similar
Mirrored lens sunglasses: Forever 21
Pearl-backed earrings: Old; similar
Ribboned gladiator sandals: Joules, old; similar
Black crossbody purse: Old Juicy Couture; similar

10 comments

  1. Love your skirt and sandals! So cute!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, ringer. ;) Second, I absolutely adore this! That skirt is so beautiful, and the whole look suits you so well!
    -Lauren
    http://www.chic-ethique.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss. I knew you were a kindred spirit. ;)
      Thank you! I so appreciate that. <3

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes, well the whole outfit really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! The shoes are admittedly a bit tedious to lace up but hey! They're pretty and that's worth it sometimes. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ringer. Also you're positively adorable. Also I'm texting you with an idea right now. Check your phone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! The skirt is divine!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.