Autumn Bucket List 2016

Monday, October 10, 2016


Because it's fully Autumn and like every other season, I have things I'd like to accomplish (except this one's a lot cozier than the other ones. 😉)

1. take pictures on a foggy morning
2. bake something pumpkin
3. pick apples
4. cuddle under blankets and read a novel
5. find the perfect brown leather riding boots
6. read more poetry
7. have breakfast in bed
8. have an autumn picnic (preferably with apple cider)
9. take a hike / walk through the woods
10. press-dry leaves and/or orange roses

What do you want to accomplish this Autumn?

5 comments

  1. I want to continue to rock college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will! (And that's a good goal. :)

      Delete
  2. Great goals! I would love to get through NaNoWriMo semi-decently this year...so we'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, I may just have to copy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.