Monday Inspiration: 13 November 2016

Monday, November 14, 2016

Just something short and sweet today, because my brain is dead and I'm fighting a cold (blech). As much as I love creating content here, I also never want to underestimate the importance of white space; the breath between the motions. So that's what today's is, a breather for you and me.











In the meantime, I'd love to hear one thing that made you happy today/over the weekend. For me, it was going thrift shopping for cosy sweaters with my mom, sipping coffee and talking about traditions. :) You?

See ya Wednesday. 

4 comments

  1. Thank you for these lovely images! My brother came and visited this weekend (we go to different colleges), and we had a blast studying at a tea shop and playing bananagrams. That made me very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate,
      That's awesome! My sister goes to school in a different state too, so any time we get to spend together is a highlight for me too. <3

      Delete
  2. My friend and I went to Petsmart and got to visit with some kittens and puppies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear the littlest things are always the best. :) That sounds fantastic (I want a kitty to pet!). <3

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.