My Christmas Boyfriend | The Chic Sheet, v. 10

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Just a handful of links to check out this weekend, all quite Christmassy because let's face it: after Thanksgiving is past, I just want to swaddle myself with cosy blankets and cedar-scented candles and peppermint.


The Chic Sheet, v. 10
1. My Christmas Boyfriend
My love of Michael Buble's Christmas album has become such a widespread joke that my sisters even call him "my Christmas boyfriend." But really, is it even Christmas without "Christmas"??

I've been watching Karlie's YouTube channel since the beginning, and though her videos are few and far between, they're always a treat. I especially enjoyed this most recent one, featuring her adventures around LA with Swarovski, a peek at her workout routine and behind the scenes on the set of Bill Nye. Five minutes of fun, annnnd go.

3. Black Saturday?
There are still a few sales going on from Black Friday yesterday! I'm especially excited, since I was at work most of the day yesterday and didn't have a chance to shop! (Black Friday shopping always happens at home from my computer screen, fyi, because who wants to be stressed and anxious? Not me. ;) Old Navy has a really great 40% off everything sale, now until Monday, and of course I've been browsing the Kate Spade surprise sale (ends tonight!).

4. Outdoor Movie Theatre
I absolutely loved Carly's outdoor movie theatre setup - makes me want to do one in our backyard! Especially with some hot chocolate and popcorn, and a good old black-and-white Christmas movie (Holiday Inn, White Christmas or It's A Wonderful Life, anyone?).

Alrighty, that's all for today. I hope your Thanksgiving celebrations were wonderful, and last but not least: thank you, for coming and reading and connecting and making this blog worthwhile. You're really amazing, but you probably already know that. But I'm grateful all the same. 


Cheers.

6 comments

  1. Outdoor movie theater?! YES. We need to figure out a cheap way to do this when you come over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for making the links open in new tabs. It makes a world of difference. :) I always enjoy the weekly chic sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU NOTICED. Oh my word you're fantastic. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.