Christmas Playlist, 2016

Monday, December 12, 2016


One of the best parts of the Christmas for me is the music - truly, it doesn't feel like Christmas time until I've sung along to my favorites, and from Thanksgiving day on until New Years, I've always got some sort of Christmas music playing, even if just in the background. So instead of yammering on about what songs I love, or what albums or artists, I threw together the best of the best (in my opinion), for your enjoyment.







(A list-version of the playlist, for anyone who doesn't have Spotify.)
1. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
2. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
3. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Ella Fitzgerald
4. Silent Night - Andrea Bocelli
5. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Michael Buble
6. Auld Lang Syne - Andre Rieu
7. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble
8. Same Old Lang Syne - Dan Fogelberg
9. The Christmas Shoes - Newsong
10. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
11. Happy Holiday - Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters
12. Please Come Home For Christmas - The Eagles
13. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
14. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
15. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Josh Groban
16. Winter Wonderland - Chicago
17. This Christmas - Chicago
18. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Chicago
19. Little Drummer Boy - Josh Groban
20. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Josh Groban
21. Silent Night - Josh Groban
22. Angels We Have Heard on High - Josh Groban and Brian McKnight

And because I have to know: how many of these songs are your favorite too??

4 comments

  1. Sweet list! My dad puts Nat King Cole on repeat for hours on end. Have you heard Michael Buble and Idina Menzel sing "Baby it's Cold Putside"? Love that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat King Cole is classic Christmas Eve music to me, so I can see myself doing the same thing, ha!

      Oh yeah! Love that one. :)

      Delete
  2. I might have to make a Spotify account just to listen to this playlist. Christmas music is my favorite music and I love all of these songs! I think I'd say my favorite is Perry Como's There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays. It's just the perfect amount of nostalgia and cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list you made! Michael Buble makes Christmas feel cozy.^^

    Joanne at Urhappybunnie I'm also having a giveaway on my Instagram @urhappybunnie. Hope you join!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.