Playlist #14 : The Monday Motivational

Monday, February 20, 2017


Didn't even realize just how many playlists I've made, until I went to count for the title...

Happy Monday!
via tumblr

My weekend was way too fast, enjoying amazing almost-70-degree temperatures and cloudless skies as much as I could on my Sunday off...I mean, how do you go back to Monday and work after that? Fortunately, this week is only a half week of work (but that does mean I've got to fit twice as much in half as much time...You win some you loose some). But I'm grateful for a beautiful weekend, at the end of the day. 

So since it's Monday, and I've been discovering a ton of new music lately that I want to share, I've compiled a little motivational track list. I hope it helps you through your work today, friends! Cheers. :)


Did you have a good weekend?

4 comments

  1. What a fun playlist! Was actually just singing I have confidence in the shower the other day. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this playlist! While my weekend was fantastic, it was not restful, so I definitely need something to jumpstart my week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to be of assistance! And I feel that. >.<

      Delete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.