Brighter Days | The Chic Sheet, v. 29

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Helloooo weekend! It's crazy how fast time has flown, and I'm still not sure how it's May already (the weather the past two days sure hasn't felt it, ha!) but here we are, and all the busy-ness of Spring upon us. It's a good kind of busy, though: fun projects for work and graduation parties and recitals on the weekends, and trying to squeeze in some much needed down time with dear friends in between (I haven't forgotten you, Em!). It's the best time of the year - and also the most stressful - and it's here. Soli Deo Gloria. :)


The Chic Sheet, v. 29
Get Gorgeous
Carly Rowena's 12-Week fitness guidebook finally released this week! As you may have noticed, I'm a bit of a fan of her Youtube videos and Instagram workouts, but because they're scattered all over the internet, sometimes it's hard to get a clear plan for yourself and what you want your routine to be. Her new guide, however, looks like the perfect solution to that problem! From complete visual diagramming of every workout in every routine, shopping guides and fitness tips, it seems to have everything you could want to get your health routine kickstarted, or add a refresh into your routine! I would love to get a copy of this...
(Not sponsored or anything, I just think it's really neat + wanted to share. :)

Hidden Braid Hairstyle Tutorial | Wendy's Lookbook
This tutorial popped up in my subscription box a few days ago, and I immediately pinned it to one of my private pinterest boards of fashion/hair inspiration. It's one of those casual, cool styles, with just enough different to it to make a bit of a statement. And since my hair is so long right now, I'm always looking for ways to wear it down differently! Can't wait to try this one out. :)

Precious Baby Curls
This adorable picture just made me smile this morning. *cue all the heart eyes*

#relateable
I have no words for this one. XD

Rachel Coker on Instagram
I mean, Rachel always has a gorgeous Instagram, but lately I've been darn near obsessed with all her bright colors and spring vibes and wedding details. And yeah, okay, mostly wedding details. What can I say? I'm a sucker for cute couples and she + Tim are adorable. I low key cannot wait to see photos from their wedding (not long now...!) 

Old Navy Sale Rack + Peppermint Tea + Momma
(not in that order, necessarily)
Because all three of them need appreciating and definitely got me through the end of this week. Sometimes, you just need a little bit of retail therapy (finally got shorts to replace the ones that are too big now!), with a warm beverage on a cold, rainy May day - and there's no one with whom I'd rather do it than my very own Momma. 
Here's to the little moments.

6 comments

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.