Semi-Sporty | #OOTD

Monday, June 12, 2017

 And just like that, it's Monday again! I'm finally feeling like I've got back into the rhythm of blogging, and I've got my life back in order. It took two weeks post-vacation, but I'm no longer just treading water, I'm making progress.

I've also got another fun side-project I've been working on with a friend, that I should be able to share with you all very shortly! Life is good at the moment, and work is good (getting into that summer flow), and I'm finding myself with more creative energy than I've had in a long time. Of course it ebbs and flows, but whether it's just the change in the weather or something a little bit more, I'm feeling the fresh desire to create that is always a good sign.


So today's outfit is an expression of that: since late February, I've been wanting to shoot some outfit pictures at the tennis court. Of course, I had to wait for warmer weather, and then for sunshine to coincide with my off-day in order to get the shots that I had envisioned, but last week I finally did it. And though I definitely want to try again, just to get a little closer to my ideal, I'm pretty proud of how these turned out. :)




Wearing my jean skirt from the Karlie Kloss Express collection that I raved about here.

channelling my inner adidas model. XD


Outfit Details:
Denim Button-Front Skirt: Express X Karlie Kloss (no longer available; similar here)
Boston Red Sox Baseball Hat: old, similar
Sandals: old, similar
Tote: Old Navy

Hope your week is off to a good start! How is your summer so far?

2 comments

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.